Richard M. Homan, CPA, CFP®
As a Hancock & Dana shareholder, Richard brings more than 30 years of regional and local CPA firm experience.
His CPA expertise includes individual and business income tax compliance and planning, estate tax planning, small business consulting, and physician practice and compensation consulting. He also provides retirement plan administration and plan design services.
In addition to holding a CPA license, Richard is a Certified Financial Planner™ and is a wealth advisor with Homan Wealth Advisors, LLC, a Registered Investment Advisor. http://www.homanwealthadvisors.com/
Briar Cliff University, BA in Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Nebraska Society of Certified Public Accountants (NESCPA)
- Omaha Pension Council
- Member, St. Vincent de Paul Men’s Club
- Member, President’s Club Hillsdale College
- Treasurer, First Responders Foundation
Achievements & Certifications
- Elijah Watt Sells Award with High Distinction