Erica R. Parks, CPA
Erica has more than 20 years of public accounting experience providing comprehensive income tax planning and tax compliance services. She works closely with business and individual clients to successfully manage and minimize their tax liability.
Her expertise includes assisting clients with understanding and properly managing many complex partnership tax issues, as well as tax implications of current or proposed operating agreements.
Prior to joining Hancock & Dana, Erica was employed with Ernst & Young and Arthur Andersen in the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
University of Maryland at College Park, BS in Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Maryland Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Nebraska Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Chair Taxation Committee, Nebraska Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Past Treasurer, Women of Reform Judaism – Omaha Chapter
- Past Treasurer, Aldrich Elementary School PTA