Hugh G. Hermanek, CPA, CITP
Hugh provides tax planning and preparation services for individuals and businesses. He has extensive experience in small business and accounting software consulting, and advises clients on how to create efficiencies using technology. Hugh’s understanding of technology and internal control processes are also used in performing SSAE16 examinations (formerly SAS70).
Prior to joining Hancock & Dana in 1999, he worked for 10 years in private industry for two different Midwestern retailers.
University of Nebraska at Omaha, BS in Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Nebraska Society of Certified Public Accountants (NESCPA)
- Student Development Liaison to local universities
Achievements & Certifications
- Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP)
- Certified Advanced QuickBooks ProAdvisor®