Irving R. Dana III, CPA (inactive)
Irv founded Hancock & Dana, PC in 1985. He has almost 30 years of CPA experience, including three years with Peat Marwick Mitchell & Co. and four years with Touche Ross (now Deloitte & Touche).
Irv retired from active practice in 2002.
University of Nebraska, BS in Business Administration
University of Nebraska, MA in Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Nebraska Society of Certified Public Accountants (NESCPA)
- TeamMates Mentoring Program Board
- Beautiful Savior Lutheran Church Foundation
- Hospital Chaplain
Achievements & Certifications
- NESCPA Outstanding CPA in Business and Industry, 2003
- University of Nebraska Entrepreneurial Alumni Award