Jordan C. Raynor, CPA
Jordan began his career with Hancock & Dana in 2010. He provides a broad range of tax, accounting and business consulting services for individuals, closely-held business, pass-through entities, trusts and estates. Additionally, with a desire to leverage his accounting and business knowledge base, Jordan also specializes in SSAE 16 examinations and other attestation engagements.
Creighton University, BS in Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Nebraska Society of Certified Public Accountants (NESCPA)
- Project Harmony Service League
- Student Development Liaison to local Universities
- Prior member of Omaha Venture Group (OVG)