Michael L. Schultz, CPA
Mike has more than 15 years of public accounting and 20 years of private accounting experience. He works with owners of privately-held businesses regarding mergers, acquisitions, accounting, compliance and consulting services, and has developed a successful record in corporate acquisitions and leveraged buyouts. Mike also oversees the firm’s SOC examinations practice.
Mike has significant experience within the advertising, construction, healthcare, leasing, non-profit, real estate and retail industries.
Prior to joining Hancock & Dana, Mike was the General Manager of Shared Services for a publicly traded corporation. In addition, he was an audit instructor and peer review member for one of the Big Four accounting firms.
Creighton University, BS in Business Administration
Creighton University, MBA
- Committee Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Nebraska Society of Certified Public Accountants (NESCPA)
- Statistical Audit Specialists (initial class)
- Beta Alpha Psi
- The Institute of Internal Auditors
- Hospital Financial Management Association (HFMA)
- Nebraska Bankers Association
- Past Board of Directors Member, Visiting Nurse Association
- Youth sports coach
- St. Wenceslaus Church