Sarah C. Krick, CPA | CFE | CITP
Sarah began her career with Hancock & Dana in 2005 as an intern. She joined the firm full-time in 2008, and currently serves as a manager.
She specializes in SSAE 16 engagements, SOC engagements and tax services for individuals and trusts. Sarah also has experience in financial statement audits, attestation engagements and tax services for corporations and non-profits.
University of Nebraska at Omaha, BSBA
University of Nebraska at Omaha, MBA
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Nebraska Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Special Olympics Nebraska – unified athlete
- Board of Directors – Nebraska Affiliate Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure (March 2016-March 2018)
- CASA Volunteer