Ralph has extensive experience and expertise in our auditing and assurance services sector, with specific emphasis in non-profit and governmental entities. He works closely with our clients to evaluate the reliability and relevance of financial statement information while anticipating and creating a plan for problems clients may face. In his current position, Ralph enjoys working with a variety of people such as clients he serves in helping them find solutions to their situations and our staff he collaborates with on various projects.
Along with audit and assurance, Ralph provides tax services for a variety of clients.
"I appreciate collaborating with various team members further developing our talent here at Hancock Dana. "
- Creighton University, BS in Business Administration
- University of Nebraska at Omaha, MBA
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Nebraska Society of Certified Public Accountants (NESCPA)
- Community Health Charities of Nebraska, Board of Directors
- Omaha Venture Group, Grant-Making Member
- Youth sports coach
Expertise for Government Entities
Hancock Dana’s advisors understand the needs and requirements of government agencies, including sanitary and improvement districts. We have extensive experience completing annual SID audits and consult as needed to ensure the greatest benefit.