Ralph began his career with Hancock & Dana in 2000 as an intern. He joined the firm full-time the following year and currently serves as a Partner for the firm.
Ralph has a wide range of experience including tax services, financial statement audits, non-profit tax and accounting, governmental accounting and auditing, and compliance audits of employee benefit plans.
"I enjoy working with the variety of people each day-the various clients we serve in helping find solutions to their situations; along with the professionals I get to collaborate with on projects which further develop our talent here at H/D. "
- Creighton University, BS in Business Administration
- University of Nebraska at Omaha, MBA
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Nebraska Society of Certified Public Accountants (NESCPA)
- Community Health Charities of Nebraska, Board of Directors
- Omaha Venture Group, Grant-Making Member
- Youth sports coach
Expertise for Government Entities
Hancock Dana’s advisors understand the needs and requirements of government agencies, including sanitary and improvement districts. We have extensive experience completing annual SID audits and consult as needed to ensure the greatest benefit.