Rick Braasch is a certified public accountant with 36 years of public accounting experience with local and regional CPA firms. Experience includes preparation and review of individual, business, trust and non-profit income tax returns; business and income tax planning; audits of governmental, non-profit and for-profit entities and peer review of other accounting firms. Rick, a manager, joined Hancock & Dana, PC in 2011.
- University of Nebraska at Lincoln, BSBA
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Nebraska Society of Certified Public Accountants (NESCPA)
- Omaha Morning Rotary, Treasurer
- Habitat for Humanity
- Hope Center
- Bethany Lutheran Church
- Goal Buddy, Partnership 4 Kids
Tax Planning and Preparation
Partner with an Expert in Tax Planning
Hancock Dana has the experience and a genuine desire to continue learning and improving the services we offer our clients. We work harder to understand your business and work collaboratively with you to effectively manage your tax planning and preparation.