With over a decade of experience, Sarah works closely with clients to understand their goals. Combined with her expertise in trust and non-profit tax preparation, Sarah not only helps small businesses and individual clients stay compliant; she also assists organizations to highlight internal controls and processes through SOC engagements. Sarah’s expertise extends into financial statement audits and attestation engagements.
"I really enjoy building a personal relationship with our clients - understanding their personal and/or business goals is critical in order for us to provide the services that fit their needs. "
- University of Nebraska at Omaha, BSBA
- University of Nebraska at Omaha, MBA
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Nebraska Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Special Olympics Nebraska – unified athlete
- Board of Directors – Nebraska Affiliate Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure (March 2016-March 2018)
- CASA Volunteer
Specialists in SOC Examinations
Hancock Dana specializes in SOC examinations with a process that is customized for each client to efficiently highlight internal controls, processes, values and integrity. We help clients through Readiness Assessments as well as SOC 1 and SOC 2 examinations.