Clark joined Hancock & Dana in 1996 and currently serves as Director of Accounting and Auditing.
As a seasoned professional, he provides diversified audit and tax experience with a focus on banks, local governmental units, restaurants, retailers, wholesalers, manufacturers and construction companies.
Prior to his career in public accounting, Clark was an accounting instructor at the University of Nebraska at Omaha
- University of Nebraska at Omaha, BS
- University of Illinois, MS in Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Nebraska Society of Certified Public Accountants (NESCPA)
Achievements & Certifications
- University of Nebraska at Omaha Beta Alpha Psi, Charter Member
- The Wall Street Journal – Award for Excellence in Business Administration
- Regents Scholarship
Accounting & Assurance
We Help Keep Your Finances In Order
Let Hancock Dana’s team of professionals put our accounting and assurance services to work for your business. We lessen the burden and help you avoid surprises or issues that could arise without the help of an outside expert.