As a Partner at Hancock & Dana with more than 30 years of experience, Janet provides insight for clients in the retail, manufacturing, non-profit and service industries. She specializes in tax research and planning, and IRS problem resolution.
"I am happiest at work when I am working with a client to solve a problem – not telling them what to do, but walking through various options and helping them to arrive at the conclusion that is their own 'right' answer for their situation."
- University of Nebraska at Lincoln, BS in Business Administration
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Nebraska Society of Certified Public Accountants (NESCPA)
- Board of Directors – Assure Women’s Center
- Board of Directors – Great Plains Federal Tax Institute
Focus on What Matters
Hancock Dana provides specialized expertise to help non-profit organizations meet requirements, save time and maximize their benefit to those they serve. We work closely with each client to understand their goals and how they operate in order to do the most good.