As a Hancock & Dana shareholder, Richard brings more than 30 years of regional and local CPA firm experience.
His CPA expertise includes individual and business income tax compliance and planning, estate tax planning, small business consulting, and physician practice and compensation consulting. He also provides retirement plan administration and plan design services.
- Briar Cliff University, BA in Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Nebraska Society of Certified Public Accountants (NESCPA)
- Omaha Pension Council
- Member, St. Vincent de Paul Men’s Club
- Member, President’s Club Hillsdale College
- Treasurer, First Responders Foundation
Achievements & Certifications
- Elijah Watt Sells Award with High Distinction
Estate & Family Wealth Planning
Let's Plan for Tomorrow and Beyond
Taking the time to consider your goals and plan for the future of your estate and family wealth assures you greater confidence in tomorrow. Our team works closely with you to strategize a plan for achieving your vision. Regardless of the legacy you’re hoping to create, we have the experience and resources needed to get you there.