Robert K. Munchrath, CPA
Robert’s areas of expertise include accounting, auditing, individual and corporate income tax, small business consulting, personal financial planning and retirement plan consulting. Robert also provides estate planning, business valuation and expert witness testimony.
As a member of the Nebraska Academy of Collaborative Professionals, Robert’s role as a financial specialist involves preparation of property settlement agreements, alimony and child support determinations and financial planning services for divorcing couples in a non-acrimonious environment.
Creighton University, BSBA in Business Administration
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Nebraska Society of Certified Public Accountants (NESCPA)
- Nebraska Academy of Collaborative Professionals (NAOCP)
- St. Vincent De Paul Church
- Nationwide Omaha Golf Classic
Achievements & Certifications
- Co-Founder of Nebraska Academy of Collaborative Professionals